Thursday, February 12, 2009

thuggin

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, should've happened... or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the fuck on." -Tupac

I know how you feel, brother. I have learned that reciprocity is important. Not only between countries and tribes but this also applies to basic friendly relations. Dwelling on shitty friends and situations won't make reality any better. I am very thankful for the friends I have who will give me warm hugs and laughters even if the majority of these biatches are in different states. DIRTY!

2 comments:

  1. i am always giving you warm hugs. right now. boom. warm hug. i love you, ivy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im gonna get so drunk on your birthday especially for you. It's a symbolic gesture if I call it that.

    ReplyDelete